From a concept to a high-quality PC in just 6 steps.
Pre-builts are just worse in every way than custom, built-to-order PCs. Let's cut to the chase - how, exactly, are Pulsar PCs better than pre-builts?
- use low-quality, non-modular power supplies
- use bulk, low-quality components
- often use stock CPU coolers and blower-style GPU fans
- have poor airflow
- have poor cable management
- aren't overclocked out of the box
- can malfunction from day one
- come with bloatware
- use individually chosen, high-quality parts
- use semi-modular or modular power supplies
- are built with an emphasis on airflow and cable-management
- are overclocked out of the box
- are thoroughly tested
- come with only drivers and monitoring software
Commissioning a computer from me is the easiest and most cost-effective way to get top-notch DIY quality without the hassle of building it yourself.
If this sounds too good to be true... it's not!
I thouroughly enjoy building awesome custom PCs and making sure you - the customer - get what you paid for and nothing less!
I'm a seasoned professional - I've built several systems of my own and for other people. I know what parts will work well together without bottlenecks and how they will perform. When I build your PC, rest assured that it - and your hard-earned money - are in the hands of an expert.
Get started today - shoot me an e-mail or a DM on the official Pulsar PCs Instagram!